13/02/2011

WELL WELL WELL..

I am currently watching glee and totally loving it, I am also at the same time trying to make a decent fashion illustration.. and I'm not going to lie it is quite annoying! On the plus side I got my fabric on Friday and I am going to get burning it all tomorrow! I have attempted to create a skirt pattern but it is totally not working so I am giving up until tomorrow on that. My plans for this evening are as follows 1. Finish some fashion illustrations 2. I need to get an early night 3. Pack my bag ready for tomorrow as I know I will end up forgetting something otherwise. 4. Try to get better... its ANNOYING me. Now back to college work. I wont forget my sd card tomorrow!!!

I found this on http://pallinad.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html
gives you an idea of what burning fabric can turn into.

No comments:

Post a Comment