03/02/2011

BLACK

B
L
A
C
K
is my colour for our fashion project, I am really happy with my colour as it will allow me to explore outside of my comfort zone. Not only is it fashion, which I am not the best at but it is also on a colour that I will have to find new ways of creating texture that isn't through print. I am rather excited about it, we have also been paired up and it will be very interesting on the catwalk!. I WANT TO BURN THINGS.. to develop inspiration and ideas I have been looking at fashion designers as well as fashion illustrators. I am enjoying looking at the construction of garments and looking at the ways in which different techniques have been used. So far I have looked at a lot of items associated with the colour black or items that are black. And have looked at the Victor and Rolf spring summer 2010 . I love the layers and the cutting, it is giving me ideas about slashing and burning and cutting and creating layers and texture that way.
and also life wouldn't be complete without a cute little micro pig!!

No comments:

Post a Comment