08/02/2011

SO...

I haven't  uploaded/ even got the photos off of ollie's memory stick yet but I will put that on my list of things to do for tomorrow. And it will put put up on here when I eventually do get them. So back to BLACK, we have been doing initial research and looking into skirt shapes fashion designers ect ect. I like the idea of creating my own melted/burn effects on my skirt out of fabric I make. I am going to begin to explore this tomorrow so who knows what will come of it. I am also looking at architecture in fashion and like the idea of creating a really structured piece through the use of fabric, as you can tell I am a little bit all over the place so good night.
Also here is an image of a card that actually cheered me up in the run up to valentines day...
bit of sneaky photography in the middle of the card shop ...

No comments:

Post a Comment