10/02/2011

It feels a little bit like I need to post more of my work on here..

Still haven't got round to getting my photos so I have resorted to taking a photography on my phone of my mood board! Slightly lame I know but it gives people an idea and I will eventually get round to uploading the actual images..... soon enough.
I am getting a bit carried away with researching for my BLACK skirt project, I have been looking at architecture in fashion and trying to come up with ideas to transfer techniques onto fabric. Fabric shopping tomorrow then will be experimenting on Monday with the blow torch and washers and metal.... I was even told today then I may be able to use chemicals on fabric to burn a pattern into things, but it is still a matter of sorting this out. Feeling positive and upbeat about pattern cutting tomorrow but it is a little bit daunting! Anyway I am off now and I must must must get some decent images of my experiments as well as some fashion illustrations that I am in the process of making.

No comments:

Post a Comment