01/02/2011

Late Night Prep....

Just a quick post before I head to my bubble bath and bed before the big day tomorrow.... just been doing a few bits and pieces for tomorrow along with a little bit of the odd stuff we find to amuse ourselves during our lessons obviously between working. But first, today we got our new brief  which is for our fashion project, I am very much looking forward to trying something new out, basically we have all been given a colour as a starting point and our final out come is going to be a 5 paneled skirt, it can look how ever we want it to but it must be original and one of the items must be made from something you might not necessarily class as fabric. All very exciting and my colour is BLACK (which I am very happy with as it means that I wont be able to turn to screen printing and will have to try out new techniques... I have this whole image of slashing and burning going through my head..) but enough of that I need an early night!!! EEEEEPPPPPP totally nervous but I am going to do well!! But I will let you know how it goes...

 
This is a photo of all of us lot as I feel they need to be put on my blog, and the other photo is the wall of temptation.. basically a wall of attractive men to keep us "inspired" through the day...
 Here is a drawing that I have decided to add to my folio... not a brill picture but you get the idea.
And Finally the post isn't complete with out a lovely little micro pig now is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment