02/03/2011

YAY !!




Well I finally nearly ish finished my skirt.. photos will be uploaded soon of both mine and Jess's photoshoot when we do it. Trying to sew the rubber waistband has been a nightmare today for pretty much everyone !! We have our new brief so its bye bye fashion and a MASSIVE HELLO to interiors again!! I can not wait to get into this project although I have really enjoyed making this skirt and approaching a totally different style that I am used to. In all honesty it really has not been as bad as I thought it would be!! and my skirt actually fits shock horror! I have a few of the photos of my skirt in the process of being completed.. So here it is until I begin my journey of making another chair... I aim to make this a lot better than my other one and I can not wait to get back into screen printing <3 aaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment