06/03/2011

I Do Love The Dump

 Well, I have had another rummage at the dump. Yesterday I found the chest of draws I need but couldn't fit it into my little Micra so went back today with the bigger car, but it had been sold :( but on the plus side I did buy another lovely chair. It doesn't have a padded base though so I will have to get making one when I get round to my FMP (final major project). I need to keep searching for bits and bobs and fingers crossed I can get something sooner rather than later. Anyway we are all off to Brighton tomorrow for a college trip as our next interior project is based on it. I am looking forward to heading to the lanes and taking some lovely photos even if it is raining but fingers and toes crossed it wont be! Anyway this is the chair he did set me back £5 but it has got a lot of detailing on and the more I look at it the more I feel inspired



  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment