29/03/2011

I am getting slack...

Goodness it has been to to too long. And in all honesty I do not really have any excuse for it. I shall from now on make sure I blog at least twice a week during FMP (final major project)... Yes it is here already and Yes I am SH*T scared. It has been so long that I cannot remember what I last blogged... must have been something to do with the Brighton project. I am rubbish and have forgotten to upload the images so I am therefore pointlessly blogging it may seem... My next working title is Dumpster and this is an image that I found on flickr that really inspired me... to some people this may seem like a totally odd thing to find inspiration from but when I go a bit more into details in later posts you may just start to get it. To quickly sum it all up is ... the dump, scrap yards, restoration, up cycling, "turning ugly things into beautiful things"
x

No comments:

Post a Comment