22/03/2011

LONG





It has been ages since I have posted something, and I do not really have an excuse for it... other than I have finished the chair part to my Brighton project. I have used an image transfer technique on the base of my chair as well as paint etc... then I have today finished sanding it all back. And I also have finished the seat of my chair as well. I feel it may need a little bit of tweaking before the hand in date but I am slowly warming to it. Here are some of the photos that I have taken along the way.. will upload the finished pictures tomorrow when I have taken some. Gives you and idea but this is when it hasn't been sanded back or anything it looks a lot different now. And the print below is now attached to seat of the chair and the whole thing is now complete.... now I have to figure out what to do for my canvas and I need to strip back my lampshade.
Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment