23/11/2011

TIRED



But I had the most amazing day! So today was research day and Christmas shopping day! I got to see my beautiful best friend Hayley Jones and we spent a lovely day together rushing around London trying to find gifts and paisley prints of course. Anyway my day started bright and early and I was in London by half past ten. So straight away we headed to look for paisley designs and I spotted a very simplified paisley on Hayley's hood..  Very basic shapes and little decorative elements but you get the idea.


Wondering around Selfridges we came across a familiar face the one and only Santa Clause perfect photo opportunity... So here are our snaps. Hayley looking beautiful as ever.


& me not looking so great...



Anyway so I got side tracked by this amazing car accessories kit turn your fiat 500 into a reindeer.. shame I don't own one otherwise this definitely would have been mine!


Anyway back to paisley... so in Topman I found this rather nice shirt.. again a very basic paisley pattern but a paisley never the less.... today I have realised that the high street tends to focus on the more simple shapes whereas the up couture tends to be a lot more intricate and in your face.
 


Beautiful window displays... I do love this time of year.


This I found in Forever 21  I am not sure if it is a paisley but I think it had a paisley feel...





And again a very paisleyesque feel! Totally did not just make that word up!


Popped into see Mickey Mouse!!! Obviously... Oh how I wish I was a child again!


Liberty's  and found the Etro designs... I took a few cheeky photographs as you can see they are a lot more intricate and composed of a lot more pieces compared to the high street designs.


Again a slither of Etro.


£500 Swarovski  headphones. I had to take a photo because I could not quite believe it!



And into Harrods Christmas world which I have to say I was very disappointed with!
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY £9.95 FOR THIS HIDEOUS BIG BEN DECORATION IT IS DISGUSTING!


Hermione Granger's (a.k.a Emma Watson) actual costumes displayed in the Harry Potter Store in Harrods along with the actual wands from the films and lots of other amazing things!


And Finally we headed to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park it was so amazingly magical though my phone battery died so I could only capture this photo of the ferris wheel! It was truely a lovely day out and to top it all off I got most of my Christmas shopping done now!



Now to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment