10/11/2011

Hello.

It has been a little while... we have been a little bit all over the place. We have received our new brief  which is a tad confusing so as well as trying to get my head around it I have also been panicking about our first VMC essay... Oh help. This is why I haven't posted on here for a little while. Been Christmas shopping and failed miserably I think I may be shopping a little bit too early but being a student I do not want to run out of money now do I.. Anyway so we met Karen Nicol she was really inspirational she told us to always keep experimenting and let go (which is a thing I do find hard to do) she has worked both in fashion and interiors and holds shows in galleries all over the world. She was a very lovely lady and its safe to say I was fascinated ..

  

No comments:

Post a Comment