21/11/2011

PRINT

So today we have been given our brief for our print module. I am so excited to finally get to print again! It has been way too long. We have been sent to London tomorrow... time for some research and a lot of CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! I am so excited. Hopefully I can get it out of the way now and not have a last minute panic in a few weeks time. Anyway less of the shopping talk and more of the project talk. So this is a 7 week project based on paisley designs. Our aim it to design and create our own paisley fabric. I have been doing a little bit of research and have started to think about colours I may want to use together. But I thought I would put up a little update of what is to come over the next few weeks. So anyway here are a few things I have found to inspire me... OH AND SHOCK HORROR IT IS ALL BASED ON FASHION NO INTERIORS ALLOWED IN THIS PROJECT HELP! 




I thought this paisley bike by Liberty of London for Target was so pretty it had to be included as research even if its not fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment