02/11/2011

HAND IN DAY TOMORROW!!

So It is my first deadline tomorrow how exciting.. but it is safe to say I think this 6 week project is the warm up for the next 3 years! HELP! So today was spent putting the finishing touches to my space and presenting my work nice and neatly... a first for me it has to be said. I will take some photos of everything tomorrow before I leave it all in the hands of the marking. But I do have a few photos of things that sort of summarise the project up. The Concept ( Title) of my work is Encase, Allude, Suspend. And this work is basically about the illusion of being trapped... this may make more sense when I take some photos of my finished project as a whole!  







Just some photos of the sculptures that were basically the starting point to the whole project.

No comments:

Post a Comment