07/06/2011

Well...

It's safe to say I am shattered but there is no stopping for me just yet! I finished printing last week well the printing of my final pieces.. the list is still very long on the book side of things but I am ploughing through with little sleep... but the plan for tonight is bath and bed by half 9 and asleep by 10 (whether this will happen is another story.) I have redone my greetings cards and will be able to upload some photographs of the finished ones by tomorrow. On another exciting note... my trolley full to bursting with cushions and my 6 chairs are in my exhibition space ready to be joined by my framed prints and some decal stickers to fill the walls. It hasn't really sunk in that I have made all these items as I haven't properly stood back and looked at it all. Anyway here is a picture of my full to bursting trolley which I love!



Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment