25/06/2011

UNI FUNDS

So the show is down... :( no more Alton college... until Monday when I am going in to lend a hand on a taster day. Doing nothing textiles related is getting so so so boring! I am working lots of shifts at my job but it really is not curing my boredom!

On the other hand I have FMP things to sell!!! I have 9 cushions available to purchase. Smaller ones are £10 the larger are £15 all proceeds are going to my lacking university funds. I do apologize for the poor lighting in the photographs. Please get in touch if you would like to purchase any of them. givernysimm@hotmail.co.uk


Small Toaster


Small Iron


Large Dump Print


Large Bush Radio Print


Small Iron


Small Trolley


Large Bush Radio


Small Trolley


Small Toaster

I also am selling all my 6 chairs ranging from £40 to £50 pounds will be putting some more photos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment