02/06/2011

So...

I didn't have the energy or the motivation to put the cushions in the trolley to try out how it will be looking in my space. But I have come back onto my blog to write some bits and bobs... The plan for tomorrow is as follows, sand and re paint my chairs that are painted because they are a little lumpy. Then to the dump to find some more frames for my prints to display in my space. Then head to college finish up the printing of the framed pieces, all in all a bit of a busy day. I plan to do this all by lunchtime! Then picnic time depending on the weather. I cannot quite believe how much I have produced in a week. Feeling proud but I will be even more proud when I have my space filled and book work completed ... the list is endless. Anyway I am off to bed now ready for an early start tomorrow. Good Night All. 


So so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment