17/10/2011

Mood Boards

So just a quick post to show you some of my work from uni... well specifically 2 mood boards. We have now been exploring 3 particular colour trends Urban Neutrals, Oriental Nomad and Instinct... we have had to create endless strips of colour to match said trends and have now moved onto creating various mood boards to match 2 of the 3 trends. Gosh that sounds awfully long and boring. Excuse the poor photo quality but here they are.


 Urban Neutrals.... started off looking like the above... which worked but did not flow as well as my second way of putting it together....


And Instinct... I like the way the components travel and flow together.


Anyway that is all from me for today... I will take some better quality photos next time. We have now moved into our final stages of this project and we are now concentrating on creating our research books... I will explain more about this in my next post in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment