30/05/2011

Succesful Trip To The Dump Once Again.

I have returned from the dump with the 5 frames I need for my prints that will be put on the wall in my space and another really lovely chair that I am going to print all my imagery onto to emphasize the feeling of it being a dump and to make the other dump cushions (with all the imagery on relevant.) I am looking forward to seeing the textiles girls and Gayle for some reason it feels like I haven't seen them all in ages when its only been 3 days nearly 4... role on the fashion show rehearsals!  I didn't see the point in uploading pictures of the frames because they are just frames but I will be putting up photos of the finished prints nicely framed when I can...

Also Steve if you are reading this HINT HINT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment