30/05/2011

11 Down 4 to print and make...

So here are the final 3 cushions I could make... I am annoyed that I didn't just stay at college and print 4 more cushions but such is life... so its bank holiday Monday and I was at work till 2:15 am last night but it was a wedding so it was quite fun. And this morning I produced these cushions and remade the cushions that I had sewn together wrong so all in all a pretty successful morning/afternoon. And now to tackle the mess that is my room and finally see the carpet again so I can use our brand new hoover! (wow this is how exciting my life is right now) Then back to work but only till 10:00pm YAY! Anyhow here are the results. Nikon battery died so had to use the trusty blackberry so picture quality is a bit rubbish. 





No comments:

Post a Comment