27/01/2011

Screen Printing

Well today has been the day that I spent 6 out of the 8 hours I spent at college today screen printing.. and I still have allot to do!! I haven't been on here for a while so here is a quick update, the essay is nearly done.. oops. The booking a charity project is due in on Monday? I best get my bum in gear and actually make the book!! oh and cushions.. putting myself under a bit to much pressure at the moment but hey ho that's life. Less than a week till my first uni interview.. scared much, I am trying not to think about it but it is very hard!
Here are a few snaps of my progression from the first fairly messy try out to hopefully a better piece of print. 




 I did some smaller try outs on scraps of fabric and things just to play about with the imagery that I put together for my screen.

Doing this enabled me to think of more ideas that I can continue with tomorrow and can put onto cushions and things..

No comments:

Post a Comment