28/01/2011

FINALLY FINISHED MY ESSAY!!!

So I finally finished my essay, now back to my booking a charity project that is due in on Tuesday, before then I have to create my pages, gather some envelopes, stamps, pens, ect. So I can make a piece that I can be proud of. Today we had a group crit it was good to listen to other people discuss their projects and have some constructive feed back from peers. Got a couple of ideas myself. I am so so so tired and can not wait to jump into bed tonight and hopefully sleep all the way though. Also this week I have managed to create two more pages in my folio which has taken a huge weight off my mind.

I am totally loving every minute of college atm even the hard times, I don't really want to think of the little time we have left together. But anyway I need to get on with getting to bed but before I do I am going to post some things I found on poppytalk.blogspot.com under : link love that have made me smile and could perhaps spur some inspiration. Above : http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2010/05/link-love_21.html
Above : http://poppytalkhandmade.com/table60

The reason I posted this is because it made me smile and even tho I HATE VALENTINES DAY this is really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment