18/03/2012

It has been a month!

This is my 100th post on my blog, and I feel that it should be a happy occasion but I really do not have anything that fun or exciting to report. It is nearly hand in for the knit project (thank the lord) its not that I have not enjoyed learning the new skills etc, its more the fact that the brief was so mind numbingly boring that I did not want to do it. But I have a few things to upload and show you. I have not blogged in a month and I actually do feel terrible so a huge sorry  to my blog for being say here all alone. Back to the photos of knitting.... here you go.

A smaller version of one of my final pieces.

Trying out different techniques.


Exploratory stage experimenting with hooking up into a triangle, though when steamed it looked silly so didn't bother doing it again.


e wrapping triangles in a pattern again just experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment