05/04/2011

I have actually started...

I have done like 10 pieces of artist/designer research in my FMP A3 sketch book (slightly scary.) I have never used an A3 book for any of my projects but it was not as daunting as I thought it would be. It is actually quite nice to have big spacey pages to layout research and work! Ok G enough of this chat about an A3 sketch book it is hardly and interesting thing to talk about. My hand is achy from writing about different designers and things. And my plans for the weekend are heading to various dumps and car boots and hoping it is sunny weather so that I can gather some imagery and some items I can use to fill my space for FMP. I will blog any of my finds... I can just see myself buying a whole lot of stuff I do not need!! All part of the fun I guess. I cannot believe we are already round to this project it feels like my life is on fast forward I am hoping other people are feeling the same. I have decided to use my blog as a means of getting my thoughts down all the way through this so I do apologize in advance if there are any rude words and rants.
Please forgive me if these rants occur. 
P.S this photographer is just too quirky for words and really cute check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment